Prior to companies like Amazon, you probably never entertained the idea of buying anything online, let alone rent something. Luckily, times have changed – Shopping online is something that most of us do on a monthly basis now (if not weekly) for a variety of products. If we’re already going online for almost everything else, why should it be any different when it comes to getting a suit or tux for the big day or any other special occasion?
Here’s our pitch.
- You don’t have to go anywhere. Literally.
- You can be at home in your comfy clothes eating pizza and watching TV, or at work on your lunch break trying to catch up on your to do list. When you shop with GenTux it doesn’t matter where you are because it’s all online. This is also especially helpful if you’re renting for a wedding. Your groomsmen can live on the opposite side of the country, but it won’t affect anything since your preparations are handled on the website.
- There’s free shipping both ways.
- We’re not a fan of shipping fees either. That’s why we include complimentary shipping with any suit or tux rental.
- You don’t have to get measured.
- Yes, you read that correctly. GenTux offers a tapeless way of measuring by using a fit algorithm. Our system can predict the sizes you need based on information you provide (like height, weight, pant size and more) when you create your account. When we say we want to make everything as easy as possible – We really mean that!
- Garments arrive two weeks in advance.
- If you’ve ever rented a suit or tux the traditional way, you probably already know that you usually don’t get your items until the day before the event. Think about that for a moment – If something doesn’t work, it doesn’t leave much time to get changes made to your garments. That’s why we send your items well in advance. Which leads us to the following…
- If something doesn’t fit, you can get replacement garments at no extra cost.
- Whether the fit algorithm is slightly off, or you’ve contacted us about precise measurements and those don’t work either, we have you covered. Keep in mind, we like hearing from you within the first 48 hours after receiving your garments. This ensures there’s plenty of time to send you the garments you need.
- Customer care and style help is available 7 days a week.
- You don’t have to worry about waiting on hold forever or debating whether slim or modern fit is the best style for you. Our Customer Experience team is available every day to answer your questions; assess the fit of your garments; and ensure that you look great for your special occasion. Contact us here.
- You have three days to drop off your items.
- We understand that returning your items the day after the event, may not always be convenient – That’s why we give you three days to send everything back. It’s as simple as putting all of your garments in a box (either the one we send you or another one); using a return shipping label we’ve included; and dropping the package off at a drop off point of the respective shipper on the label.
It may sound too good to be true, but it’s not. Try the new way to suit or tux today!