OK, here’s the deal. We are online only, meaning we do not have brick and mortar locations. Why is this good for you? Well, it reduces overhead and enables us to price the rental experience to be a terrific value for our customers.
Here’s our value proposition. We save you time and offer you a high quality product at the best possible price.
- It’s easier than going to a store - We are more convenient than our brick and mortar competitors and save you time. Renting a tuxedo or suit from a store results in a minimum of three (3) trips to the store. One trip to get measured, one trip to pick up the rental, and one trip to return the rental. With Generation Tux, you book online at your convenience, your rental arrives fast and ships anywhere in the United States, and you ship it back to us on our dime - one trip!
- Our quality is the best - Our garments are nicer than our competitors. We have designed and tailored our garments to represent highest quality rental tuxedos and suits possible. Why? Because George Zimmer (Founder, CEO) wants you to look great on your big day.
- Our pricing is more competitive - See for yourself, price a tuxedo or suit rental with the same the quality of Generation Tux elsewhere and you will find that we are the best value in both price and quality.
- If there are fit issues we will send free replacements - If there is an issue with fee, we will send you free replacement garments.
- Try before you rent with our free Home Try-On Program - For our wedding customers, we offer grooms a 48-hour, no risk, free Home Try-On program to demonstrate the experience, fit, and quality of our garments.
- The Groom rents free - If you have 6 or more people (including the groom) renting a complete suit or tux outfit, the groom gets a complete outfit rental free.